Sunday, May 20, 2012

Challenging Visual Perceptual Skills Using Tangram Puzzles


The visual skills that a person uses to understand, analyze, and interpret all that is seen are called visual perception. Tangram puzzles are a great activity to challenge visual perceptual skills. Tangrams are also great for helping to develop motor planning skills, spatial relations, and eye hand coordination, and to top it off, they require a child to use problem-solving skills! I use them frequently in therapy to help students with understanding properties such as shape, size, and symmetry. Click here to check out a few of my favorites that I use in therapy.


Dear Readers, If you have found my blog to be helpful, please "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog...I'm trying to get my book published and this would be a great help! Thanks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment